ι и d ι v ι d u α ℓ ι s м
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Devil Mansion

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scarlet Devil Mansion Empty Scarlet Devil Mansion

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 am

Everything was irritably quiet in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. More than usual, really, which was probably a sign that something was wrong. To the uneducated wanderer who passed the sleeping gate keeper and entered the house seeking shelter from the day's rain, they'd think everybody should be awake at this time - if they were unaware a vampire lived there, that is. Today was definitely a day for a vampire to sleep even if they were immune to sunlight, though, considering the rain... the mansion's owner, Remilia Scarlet, couldn't go out in the sun or rain either way.

Though in some distant corner of the insanely large mansion (which had manipulated to be much, much larger on the inside than out) there was a lot of noise, and a lot of fighting between Remilia, Remilia, and... Remilia.

"I'm getting too old for this!" complained the original, who was easily identified by her blue hair and large stomach. She'd been jumped while walking around the mansion - her baby wouldn't let her sleep much these days, hyper little thing. Gungnir in hand, darkness surrounding her, she glared at the red-haired Remilia Kagami Scarlet, who also held a Gungnir. That Remilia was from a parallel universe, and had been the one who jumped her.

"She's the same age as you." came an annoyed response from Kuro-n Scarlet, a clone of Remilia who could be told apart by her lighter hair color. In her hand was the Fragarach, a sword she had claimed as her own when she had been lost in the mansion's attics months ago. "Now stop whining!" she hissed.

Remilia thought, Oright. and threw the Gungnir, only for Kagami to block it with her own. Kuro-n lunged at the same time, slashing at the red-head with the Fragarach, which she only blocked by jumping back. Kuro-n backed up and stood somewhat protectively in front of the original - mostly because she was pregnant, since the clone didn't really like her original that much - as Kagami threw her own Gungnir. Kuro-n attempted to block it with Fragarach but instead got knocked back, Remilia having to jump out of the way to avoid being knocked over as well.

"The two of you are pathetic." Kagami scoffed as Gungnir returned to her hand. She stepped toward Remilia, backing her into the wall and holding Gungnir to her throat. "No wonder you backed out on being Queen. It's obvious who the stronger Remilia is."

A smile crossed Remilia's lips, and she said, "Right." Kagami looked confused, and from behind heard, "I am."

She turned just in time to block the Fragarach with her Gungnir. Aura burst from where the two weapons collided, and-

The Gungnir broke in half, the Fragarach slicing through it seconds later.

The half Kagami wasn't holding fell to the ground before both halves vanished. Kagami stared, shocked, as Kuro-n lowered her Fragarach and Remilia sighed. "Well," Remilia said, "that was terribly boring. Where's Xan?" She turned to walk down the hall, Kuro-n following, leaving Kagami staring at the ground where her weapon had just been.

---

Remilia sat down on her bed, yawning. "Gah, now I'm tired again. But you won't let me sleep, will you?" she muttered, putting her hand on her stomach. "Oh, well." she mumbled, smiling a bit, going back to being bored.

[Originally I was going to do this after Kagami had been here longer
but then I decided to open with this. xD]
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

https://individualismrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Devil Mansion Empty Re: Scarlet Devil Mansion

Post  powerrave Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Xan was tired from flying all over Gensokyo. She was in the bathroom to dry herself up a bit. Her right eye only had the normal sight functions on now and didn't notice all the action. When she was done, Xan walked to the living room, got her 3DS and went to the bedroom. After entering, she sat down next to Remilia.
"Hello dear. How was your day? Mine was tiring." she said, turning her 3DS on and starting Pokemon SS.
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Neon, having nothing to do during this rainy day, had decided to visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Not wanting to go all the way there through the rain, he had teleported himself inside the mansion. It was there, that he heard what he though to be an argument in one of the many rooms in the mansion. With a sigh, he decided to try and see what was going on. He walked through the vast mansion for a few minutes, eventually seeing Kagami in one of the halls. At first, he couldn't tell who it was, but then he saw that she looked like Remilia, but different.
"Uh... Hi. Are you Remilia? Or her clone? You look a bit different to both of them."

Last edited by SilentCircuit on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something -_-)

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Remilia smiled at Xan as she entered, wrapping an arm around her when she sat down while leaving the other hand on her own stomach. "Ah, I thought it was going to be interesting," she sighed, "but it ended up being boring. I wish I could go on a walk outside or something."

---

Kagami was trying to figure out how a weapon like the Gungnir could break when she heard somebody speaking. She looked up, seeing Neon and blinking. "Neither." she noted after clearing her throat a bit. She felt like she was going to cry or something, but resisted. "I am Remilia Kagami Scarlet, Queen of Gensokyo." She paused a moment, then added quietly, "A parallel Gensokyo, that is..."
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:49 pm

"Hmm..." Neon paused for a moment. "So, you're not only a third Remilia, but also from Gensokyo in a parallel dimension?" Neon thought for a moment, but then decided to change the subject. "I heard something happening a moment ago. Voices. I think a little fighting might have happened too. Do you know what it was?"

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  powerrave Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:59 pm

"Something was happening? I've been flying all over Gensokyo today." Xan said, wrapping an arm around Remilia. She still played on with only one hand.
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Kagami nodded, thinking, A parallel dimension I cannot return to... At his next question, she looked away, saying, "That was me and the other two..." Instead of explaining what the argument was about - her stupid craving for supremacy that had now left her powerless, not counting a fate manipulation ability she could not even control - she mumbled, "My Gungnir... has broken and vanished, slain by Fragarach."

---

Remilia nodded. "Ah, just a little argument between me, myself, and I. Should be no trouble now, though~" She looked toward the window, out at the rain that kept her trapped indoors. "Though... Something still feels off. And... familiar." she added.
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  powerrave Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 pm

"So you had a bit of a fight with your clone... And another you? You cloned yourself again?"
In the meantime, she found Moltres in her game. "Can you describe it to me?"
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 pm

"Gungnir? Broken? How... Alright. And it was broken by Fragarach. More powerful than Gungnir perhaps." Neon walked past Kagami, and then looked at her. "Can you tell me where Remilia and Kuro-n went?"

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:23 pm

"No, just some me from another universe. She shouldn't be anymore trouble; Kuro-n broke her Gungnir." On the subject of her bad feeling, she didn't say anything for a few moments, then said, "Just some old weird feeling, I doubt it's any-" And then she was interrupted by an idiot- I mean, by Lucifer randomly crashing in through the window, landing face-first on the ground and groaning.

He looked up at them, blinking and waving, "Ohai, guys. Sorry about that -" He glanced back at all the broken glass. "- having a bit of an argument with that lunatic." And from outside Serena screamed, "Get back out here, you bastard!" Lucifer just laughed, and said, "Humans, y'know?"

---

Kagami shrugged, pointing where they'd walked off. "They went off somewhere down there. Not sure exactly where." She looked down a hall leading the other way, muttering, "I think I will wander around here for now. There is nothing left for me to do at the moment."
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Neon stopped for a moment. "Wait. How long have you been around here, Kagami? It is alright if I call you that right? There isn't really any other way to differentiate."

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 pm

She nodded at the name thing, and answered, "A few days. I woke up in the forest nearby and sensed the Gungnir in this mansion. The woman named Alice found me here first and told me a bit about this place. It was her that told me I was in a parallel universe."
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

"You just appeared here? No idea why? How much do you know about this Gensokyo?"

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

"No clue why... And not much. Mine is completely different."
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  powerrave Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Xan looked at the mess, and glared at lucifer. She was already tired, and then this happened. She placed her 3DS on Remilia's lap and got up, and got in front of Lucifer, her cybernetic right arm opening to aim the six gun barrels at him. "You get out of our way right now before I fill you up with holy energy so far that you'll be removed from reality."
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Lucifer pushed himself into a sitting position and rubbed his head, muttering, "Okay, okay, jeez, she's the one who threw me." He jerked his thumb toward the broken window and stood up just in time to get hit in the head by a rock Serena had thrown at the window that otherwise would've hit Xan. He blinked and said, "Okay. That one hurt." before falling over again. Serena suddenly jumped into the window, blinking. "Excuse me, m'ladies," she said, bowing her heads, "he should be no more trouble." She stepped into the room, grabbing his leg and dragging him to the door, muttering, "Stupid asshole..."
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 pm

"I see. If you want, I can help you understand this Gensokyo more some time. For now, I need to find the others. Later." Neon followed the way that Kagami pointed too, and went to find the others. He was exploring the mansion for a few minutes. He wasn't sure where to look for them, but decided on Remilia's room since there weren't really any other obvious places. After a couple of minutes, he remembered which way to go to get there, and found it.

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  powerrave Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Xan closes her right cybernetic arm and gets back to Remilia. "Now we'll need the maid to fix this. I don't think ice in the bedroom would make for a good rest." She sighed.
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:13 pm

"Probably not~" Remilia agreed, staring after the two as they left the room, happily distracted from whatever bad feeling she'd had before. As Serena dragged Lucifer out of there, she noticed Neon approaching and bowed her head, mumbling, "Hello." She turned to walk down the hall as Lucifer tried desperately to cling onto the floor, mouthing "HELP ME" to Neon as he was dragged away.
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 am

Neon stopped. "Um... Hello." Neon looked at Lucifer. "Um, excuse me, what the hell are you doing with him?"

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

Serena paused, turning her head to look at Neon. "Punishing him." she answered simply, and continued walking.
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 am

Neon watched for a moment, but shortly after he turned away, deciding not to reply. He walked to Remilia's room, deciding to find out what the argument earlier was about.

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

Remi looked at the door as Neon entered, saying, "Hello, Neon." She thought at the same time, I'm obviously not getting any sleep now...
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentCircuit Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 am

"Hi." Neon quickly replied. "I met your parallel counterpart earlier. There was a fight of some sort. What happened? Also, what's up with Serena and Lucifer?

SilentCircuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reefy Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 pm

"Oh, that. I was jumped while walking around. Kuro-n broke the other Gungnir. It was all very boring." she said dismissively. "As for them, they're always at each other's throats."
Reefy
Reefy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next